Over £10 Million has been invested in the state of the art facilities to ensure every part of the campus meets the need of our students and supports them through their time with us. All rooms and areas have been equipped to a high standard so that student will be focused, motivated and enthusiastic whilst studying. Industry standard projects zones have been installed to underline the Royal Greenwich Trust School commitment to teaching a curriculum specialising in engineering and construction.
Students gain hands on experience to become familiar with the environment they will be working in after they graduate. A key feature of Royal Greenwich Trust School is the innovative Apprenticeship centre where students and employers meet and interact. It will be place to discuss jobs opportunities and career paths with professionals and teach staff.
Facilities on offer at Royal Greenwich Trust School:
- Indoor and outdoor recreation areas
- Break-out zones and social areas
- Fitness suite
- Separate construction and engineering-theory and project zones
- Two large activity studios
- Computer-aided manufacturing zones
- Computer aided design
- Electronics zone
- Science laboratories
- Graphics and art studios
- Library/learning resource centre
- Modern Classrooms equipped with IT facilities
- Apprenticeship centre